Friday, July 27, 2018

Desert Vibes Photo Shoot

I grew up in St. George surrounded by breathtaking red rocks. So when Miranda Tarter approached me for a boho desert photo shoot, I was so excited to be a part of it! Faith Anna Parker is stunning in this black dress against the red rocks of the Red Ledges Diamond Canyon in Spanish Fork. She is holding a bouquet of burnt orange garden roses, peach stock, cream peonies, antique peach carnations, Russian olive, and seeded eucalyptus tied with a sequined bronze ribbon. I love these desert vibes that remind me of home.













1 comment :

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (And by the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    CLICK this link to see if this little quiz can help you unlock your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete